Saturday, January 1, 2011

hello 2011

hi EVERYONE!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
it is been a long time, right? kekeke~~
how's life? me? i'm good. it is my holiday by the way.
yeap. so many things changed from me :)

first, now i am a student of State Polytechnic of Jakarta or known as Poltek UI.
i moved here last august. yes, i became a new student, started 1st semester again.
i took Trade Administration , MICE major. MICE is kind of event management.
i already pass 1st semester, currently waiting for the result. hopefully i got a good mark *cross finger* hehe

second, I AM SINGLE. hahaha
yes, it is hard to left someone who already accompany you for a year.
but, i have to.
i think GOD has another man for me :P

third, i supposed to sign out from here. hahaha

see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment