Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Edit Edit ;)

Hellooo everyone.. X))

it's been a long time i never write in this blog again.

well,, i already finished my holiday a week ago (sad)..



when i'm back to Indonesia,, my brother told me about "PhotoScape" the application to edit photo.

since he introduced this thing to me,, i'm become a freaky adited girl. lol :))

everyday i alwaysadit my photo. :D
cause,, also have a lot of photo. hehehehehe.


so,, this is them ;)







*this one is my bf's edit ;)*







*when we webcaming*









So,, how was it? hhe :))


now,, i can't wait to meet februari..

cause, i'll meet my best friends and of course my boy friend :DD

v-day together? hmmm. that sounds good. hha.

FYI,, i get 5 days holidays in februari,, bcoz it is Chinese New Year. Yeay! :D

miss them a lots :)

No comments:

Post a Comment